The founder-owner of our facility is Gábor Király, a 108-time Hungarian national footballer who has played 18 seasons in the Bundesliga (Hertha Berlin, 1860 Munich, Leverkusen) and the Premier League during his 26-year professional career (Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Burnley, Fulham).
- he has attended 52 training camps in 26 years
- played a total of 882 professional matches
- played in the 2016 European Championships, the UEFA Champions League and the Europa League
- is known worldwide for its gray pants
The facility, which has been operating for 20 years and is constantly developing, is located in a calm, quiet place, on an area of nearly 6 hectares.
Training partners for friendly games in the area:
- in Austria, close to the border several international teams train each year in Burgenland and in Steiermark
- I., II. and III. league Hungarian teams
- youth friendly matches for different age groups